Friday, May 20, 2011

Little update


I apologize for not being very active on the past few days. My life happens to be a mess right now and today was the last straw. I worked my ass off at work and at the end of the day got shit rubbed into my face by this one guy (not my boss fortunately). So today I'm getting drunk as a skunk and tomorrow I'll face the consequences for it. Luckily I have one post almost done so I'll make some final tweaks tomorrow evening and publish it on Sunday.

For this post to have some real value I'll write a little update on Sony's welcome back package. Couple days ago they announced the content of that package. Here's the most interesting part of it:

1. Two free games from this list:

  • LittleBigPlanet
  • InFamous
  • Wipeout HD + Fury DLC
  • Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty
  • Dead Nation

2. 30 days free Playstation Plus membership for non subscribers and 60 days subscription for existing members.

Not really big surprises there, but it could have been a lot worse too. As I already own LBP and InFamous I'm going to download Wipeout and R&C. I'm sure Dead Nation is a cool game too (it's Finnish!), but this time I'm going to pass. Now we'll just have to wait when Sony will have the Store back online (rumors saying next week) and we can enjoy our free games.

10 comments:

  1. I saw this... I think it's a good thing they are trying to make up with their costumers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that the psn got hacked again is it true?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Compensation is good. Getting drunk is also pretty good. I wish you the best of luck with your drinking endeavour. And subsequent hangover, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh...psn just can't catch a break

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun with the games!

    and that cat is so cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post. Check out my new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you going to get back to posting?

    ReplyDelete